Friday, October 02, 2009

The Redwork Angel Quilt Is Finished
The ''photographer'' hasn't done the quilt justice hahaha... I must say I am really really please with the finished product and I must say a big thank you to my friend Jane for her 6 swap blocks and to all the other girls who made the blocks.... THANKYOU.....
I wrapped it up today and took it to the young lady who has cancer in our small town... she gave me a big hug and was quite surprised that someone had thought of her... I wasn't there for when she opened it but I am sure I will hear from her soon.
And 20 more Little Baskets!!!
YEAH I have finally caught up... ready for the next 5 this Sunday... I think they are looking quite cute up on my design wall... mind you I am going to run out of room if I am to make 200!!!!
Luv T xxxx


1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh ! Tarnyia, you exceed all people with your baskets...especially me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete