Saturday, February 04, 2012

Shopping...
Now I wasn't going to buy anymore fabric for awhile I had decided.... 
only if I needed backing fabric...
but
Spotlight was having a sale and quilting fabrics were $6 a metre sooooooooooo
I did buy some and I did still buy backing fabric too...
 the yellow/orange is backing for a baby quilt and the two pinks I am going to use for binding for Jan-Maree at Aussie Hero Quilts...
 and so will these greens and blues...
 the lighter green has made 31 metres of binding... 
that's a load of binding off one fabric and I have all the others to cut up... 
look out cutting board hahahaha...
I will use some for one of the quilts I am sending to Jan-Maree...
and this is some backing fabric haven't seen this spotty one before...
and a packet of charms and Perle for a swap I am in.... see I wasn't to bad most will be used this week and gone to Jan-Maree...

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Tarnyia - 13 quilts or so waiting to be quilted and BOUND in the near future so that binding will be fabulous. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get that lot in Geraldton??? When I went they didn't have much. Maybe you bought all the good stuff. LOL
    All going to a good cause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:21 PM

    You got some good buys there Tarnyia,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.. it never counts when you buy fabric that's being given away...LOL!
    It's like the jeans that you've HaD for ages when hubby asks "are they new"... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great fabrics!!! You hit the jackpot getting them for only $6 a metre...

    Can wait to see whaqt you do with them all..

    Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete