Friday, July 06, 2018

Still Alive...


Yes I am
and
still sewing
and 
still crocheting
and
 keeping busy
and
stalking you all...
Just after Christmas we took off to New Zealand for 12 days...
with our son, his partner and her parents... 
who had come out from England to have Christmas with us all...
here are some photos of our trip...
 There are cows EVERYWHERE
but I must say the cheese and yogurt are to die for
 Our accommodation for the first leg
the neighbours
 Hobbiton

The famous plastic tree



 The Hobbiton Pub
 A visit to a Traditional Maori Village

 smelly geysers... 
mind you I would of loved a swim in one of these for my bones
 Leaving the North heading South

Stay tuned....

2 comments:

  1. Hi! What a great trip to NZ and I loved visiting with you and your family......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great trip … you saw lots

    ReplyDelete