Sunday, July 11, 2010

OH MY...
I can't believe it is July and so far into the month and I haven't posted a thing... I have been busy and I have been sewing... first I have been in Perth has ''booby scare'' so off for a round of ''booby squeezes and ultra sounds''... all is well there seems to be a cyst and to me it looks like a black pearl in there and there is a mass that is scar tissue from an infection I had a couple of years ago... then off to the dentist for some gum work.......... but one of my back teeth had broken just before we headed down to the city and was causing havoc with my cheek... so that had to come out... that night turned into a chocolate night... I walked to the servo in my pj's, pink slippers and a rug and bought... two twirls and four giant caramello bears ... they were on special... hehehehehe....
We have had to lock the to new lambs up with there Mum with a huge bale of hay and started feeding them some lupins... she was walking them to death and leaving them behind and her milk supply wasn't very good... she is just hungry and there isn't much food around from lack of rain... now her milk supply is better and the lambs have filled out a little... poor Iggy was getting very boney and compared to his big brother Ivan he looked frail...
Kaaren over at The Painted Quilt is starting a 10 month BOM... Raggedy and Friends... looks wonderful go check it out and keep the 20th of July in your diary for the first download and then the 20th of each month after that..
Well I suppose I best go start my day... you all enjoy yours...
Luv T xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Oooo Tarnyia, what a terrible start to the month....but wonderful at the same time! Thank goodness everything went well with the 'booby' check, that MUST have been scary! As we know, chocolate fixes EVERYTHING!!! Good to hear Iggy and Ivan are improving too.
    Have a great week with plenty of sewing...can only get better!!!!
    sugary hugs
    XX Wendy :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to be reading your post... great that things turned out ok for you. I will have to check out that block of the month sound good.I miss it when you dont post LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that everything went okay at the drs.... still a scary thing!

    And the poor lambs! Hope they start to get fat :)

    SheilaC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tarnyia,

    Chocolate is the answer for everthing!!!
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quilt on your header is so beautiful. I'm glad all is well after your scare. And that Iggy and Ivan are doing fine as well.

    ReplyDelete