Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Blocks For A Cause....
If you head over to Helen Stubbings of Hugs and Kisses and read this posting you can help a wonderful cause and all you need do is make a few nine patch blocks and post them... these are my 5 ready to go in the mail on Thursday...
So go look and see and help a these people to raise some money from auctioning off quilts made from ''your'' blocks to build a toilet and a well in a small African village... not asking much really...
How are you all keeping warm in Aussie land... I for one have had my inside fire going most of the last 4 days... I am NOT a cold weather girl... and I know it doesn't get half as cold here as it does for some of you overseas girls... but hey I am use to the heat and want it back...
soon please...
All the bulbs I planted a few weeks ago with help from the hubby... better put that bit in hehehe... have started to show... I am going to have a lovely show of flowers this year... woohoo
Luv T xxx

3 comments:

  1. Ooo Tarnyia, maybe you should come for a visit to North Queensland?? It rarely drops to single figure temps here!!! Love the idea of the nine patches.....cant wait to see your flower display either!
    warm sugary hugs
    XX Wendy :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tarnyia, good on you, love the blocks you made for a great cause. Stay warm.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a busy time - glad your health is all good though....

    ReplyDelete