Sunday, January 02, 2011

New BOM's In BlogLand
Surfing the net of late I have come across a few new BOM's starting for 2011 and they are free...
This little cutie is from ''Little Miss Shabby" and the first block is already up for all to down load... I  love the colour combination she has used so fresh and fruity...
 This one is from ''Jenny of Elefanz"and is to be a wall hanging with interchanging versus each month for you to stitch...
 This is an interesting one from Vicki of the ''The Pickledish Patch" and her friend Dawn from ''As Sweet As Cinnamon"
to find out more about this one go  here ...
Go check them out and I will surf some more...

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't seen the birdie one.... and I so love birdies....
    Are you doing them all??
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these! I'll go and have a look!

    ReplyDelete