Sunday, January 16, 2011

Two Blocks...
I finished Kaaren's latest block in the Raggey Friends BOM
Still sticking to my green scrap box... I have the six blocks pinned up on my wall and I must say they are all looking quite good with just the greens being used... I am thinking as what to use for my "quilt as you go" bias strip... I did think a printed yellow or maybe a red but that could be a bit in your face the red and stand out far to much..... I did find that the block with the Raggey on was a little to big for the measured block so she lost her feet in the trimming... OOPS
For January I have two partners in the QBSA group 1 Marie and Jane both Aussies... Jane's block to me arrived in the mail this week...
Isn't it just gorgeous... 
plus she sent me a reel of Master Threads in aqua just so thoughtful... thank you Jane and thank you for the great block and being my partner...

I like most of you  probably have... have been glued to the TV watching the Queensland flood disaster so a little reminder about the ''Auction'' that is happening around blog land... go see go read and go get a taste of what there is here ...

7 comments:

  1. Your Raggedy friends block is great... I am only on Block 3!!! Great blocks too..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm late in Raggedy Friends, late in your aqua star...OMG !
    All my heart is with you in this tragedy !kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo I've got a bit of catching up to do too Tarnyia....i'm only on block 2!!! Never thought of doing it in one colour group....looks great!
    sugary hugs
    XX Wendy :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt is LookiN' GooD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the greens on these blocks so fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the greens Tarnyia ... the blocks look great .. and .. i love reading your blog ... you always have something wonderful to share ... huge hugs ...

    ReplyDelete