Friday, December 13, 2013

On Line Christmas Swap...

My parcel arrived and how lucky lucky lucky was to have the fabulous Shez...
and this is the bag they arrived in
 my stash
 something for the sewing room
 a gorgeous needles/ sewing case
 the inside
 something to read
 a beautiful embroidery book and I have something eyed off already
 something to eat
 yummy jellies
 something smelly
 hand creams and their names make the sound yummy too
 something for the Christmas tree
 two gorgeous decorations hand made by Shez...

Thank you Shez for absolutely spoiling me...
Big Big Big Hugs to you.
Thanks to Maree too.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:10 AM

    you are very welcomed my friend,have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your pressies.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Shez goodies Tarnyia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOoo N-I-C-E ! That should put a smile on your face...
    Merry Christmas Tarnyia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shez has sent you some lovely goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fun getting the parcels and you got some lovely goodies in there...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete