Thursday, June 05, 2014

Name Day Ceremony...

On Sunday the Little Man had a Name Day...
Mum and Dad
 The four Godparents
 He who is the centre of attention
 need my Yaya
 found her
back to the parents for a little bit of water sprinkling
 and seeing it was my birthday during the week
we celebrated that as well... thanks Granny Sue for the cake...
 on the sewing front I have been doing heaps...
I have finished machine quilting this one 
and I will be doing some hand quilting on it as time goes by...
photo's soon...
 and I am getting a baby for my birthday...
he is only 2 weeks old so he wont arrive here until July.
I have signed up for Cheryll's FNWF

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great family day you all had.
    Can I ask what breed of dog your new baby is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where has that year gone?
    What great photos of the naming day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A special time in a little boys life....
    ... cute little new baby birthday present...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo Tarnyia, the new baby is super cute! The quilting looks lovely

    ReplyDelete