Tuesday, February 09, 2016

A little Of This....

Earlier in January I needed to finish off a birthday present...
Two huge Swoon cushions... with pebble quilting...
 I've signed up for this... 100 blocks!!!!! 
they are only 6.5 x 6.5 and 2 a week...
 fingers crossed I keep up heehee
these are some of the fabrics I have chosen 
and 
I will be mixing them up with my stash... of course!
 at the moment I am working on this pattern for my my grandie Judd
he is about to go into a bigger bed
I was hiding inside today... the temp got to 44!!!
I checked the veggie patch out this evening and it is struggling big time,
tomorrow is meant to be 43 so it will be hotter probably!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. The cushions are a fabulous gift.. Great fabrics....
    Hmm ! I am resisting joining in Spendid Sampler, have sew much to finish this year for our Hanging...
    Love the pattern for Judds quilt.
    Has been hot and it seams its not cooling down soon. Bet you are glad you are not in Magnet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've signed up for the Splendid Sampler too. I haven't done much with 6" blocks before so I've plenty to learn! Love the cushions. We had a hot start to summer and now it seems to have peaked here in SA (fingers crossed). Normally its a stinker when the kids go back to school but not so this year. That's fine with me - stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was signed up so I hope that I can keep up lol! Beautiful cushions and lovely fabric choice. Phew! That's a tad warm over there Tarnyia...keep cool x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've signed up too....not certain about my fabrics choice ... Very beautiful cushions.

    ReplyDelete