Thursday, November 19, 2009

I am still here.....
I am in Perth... My middle daughter had her wisdom teeth out on Monday... she is doing well.. quite a bit of swelling and the bruising is starting to appear....so I am spending the week down here and it is cold wet miserable weather hahahaha but I am not complaining as the rain is needed down here just wish I could send it home as well... I do have my sewing machine with me and I am sewing most of the day... I have started a ''double 9 patch''... well I think that is what it is called hahahahaha... I have been checking blogs and found some other fantastic blogs... so many talented girls out there.
Luv T xxx

2 comments:

  1. Awww your poor daughter...do wish her will from me and give her a hug as well. I hope she is on the mend real quick. I am not surprised that you brought your sewing machine...it just wouldnt be the same leaving it at home. :) hugs Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Tarnyia its good she has a fantastic Mum looking after her
    Hugs Val

    and another to you daughter

    ReplyDelete