Saturday, April 14, 2012

Breathe In Breathe Out...
After yesterday episode with ''blogger'' I was a little frightened to see what was install for me today... all is good so far but it does seem that my posting layout has changed... always &^%%$* changes I don't like changes please leave me alone ""Mr Blogger Google"....
Okay
I have been sewing madly once again... 
string blocks that is as my ice-cream containers were over flowing once again
 I do love making strings... especially when I am on a mission...
I sew all mine onto cut down recycled fax and computer paper...
so far I have made about 100 string 6 1/2 in blocks... I did do some of these a couple of years ago and put them together and was looking for the perfect border fabric and never have so I have decided to make more and add them to the top I have... more photo's of that later...
My winnings from the give away Michelle had... such yummy goodies... thank you Michelle.
Until next time
Luv T xxx

6 comments:

  1. Pleased to see you are back.
    Like you I love to make strings but I do them QAYG onto wadding and send them to Jan Mac.for Oz Comfort Quilts.
    Looking forward to seeing yours put together.
    Hmmm more chocie.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:42 AM

    love that choc fabric that you win at Michelles,well done,lovely parcel to win.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can now let out my breathe too! Thank heavens it's a great Saturday in blogland!
    Fantastic work all round! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love string blocks - just so much to look at in them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you made it back on air. Also glad the chocolate arrived not all melted to sludge...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many string blocks! I look forward to see them all put together.
    Thanks for beeing a follower of my blog!

    ReplyDelete