Friday, February 25, 2011

Feeling So Much Better....
Thank you to all of my ''bloggy friends'' that wished me well.... what was a head cold and sore throat turned into ''broncial pnemonia''... yes hubby had to take me to town as I had a pain in the chest on my right side... through the water and washed out road we went... with spare knickers and a towel hahahaha isn't it terrible when you cough and sneeze that you pee at the same time hahahahaha...
the antibiotics have kicked in and I am feeling so much better even though I get a little tired...

These are some of the photo's I took before I went to Perth of the rain...



You can see the water starting to sit and move... I went to Perth a couple of days later and the road to town was very washed out... since the rain from cyclone Dianne the road is now under water in parts and even more washed out it took me an hour and a half to get home last Friday...

I have sent off my ''colour swap'' parcel...


my partner has wished for ''purple''...
some thread
a fat quarter
something pretty.... could be bought or handmade
something yummy
all these were ticked and done or purchased and wrapped and have now been sent...
once I know that the parcel has been received I will show you the contents...
This swap was organised by Maree... the next swap that Maree has organised is ''RAK'' random act of kindness....

4 comments:

  1. I have missed a week of blogs and so I am glad to hear you are fine... the rain looks amazing - such incredible weather.... I did the colour swap too but forgot about photos!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to better health! The colour swap was FuN.. I posted mine off this morning too...so now I sit back and wait like you! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear that everything is fine with you now Tarnyia...

    Hugs - Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you're feeling better. I've got my colour swap all ready to head off to the post office.

    ReplyDelete