Monday, April 04, 2011

A Finish...
Last year I participated in Vicki's ''Flirting With Flowers'' BOM
and I got behind with it as I always do when I see so many other wonderful things on offer 
through out ''blogland'' and all those great magazines out there...
Well the last 2 weeks in the early hours of the morning while watching something on the net I have been finishing the last of the hand stitching...
and
yesterday
I finished the hand sewing and put it altogether...
its not like the actual finished wall hanging that Vicki had designed with borders and all.....
I am thinking this will be a table centre or maybe a change mat???
anyway it is in my ''finishes box''...
Meanwhile Vicki has another BOM happening this year "out of the box'' go looky...

11 comments:

  1. You've done a lovely job Tarnyia! I love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finish... I love the colours in yours... now makes me want to go and make one!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little quilt - table topper definitely - far to cute for a change mat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is lovely,and it is a wonderfous thing when we catch up by finishing something...O'h what a feeling!...have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very happy & fresh colours, beautiful finish. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have done a fabulous job of it Tarnyia....I love it without borders, makes it look completely different. Love the colours you chose too :) I think its too nice for a change mat....definately a table topper. :) Thanks for showing it. Hugs Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldnt help myself Tarnyia...I had to blog about your fab table runner :)I hope you dont mind? hugs Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your quilt is beautiful. You did a wonderful job.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a happy quilt...like a Spring bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG So cute! I love this little quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous7:38 AM

    ohh this is beautiful well done

    ReplyDelete