Friday, June 10, 2011

Catchin' Up....
Before I rushed to Perth for my son's emergency surgery I was catching up on a few swaps... one was my
Santa Sack Swap organised by the gorgeous kind hearted Cheryll .... 
she is turning out to be the "Swap Mama" hahahahaha...
with this swap you make a sack and you add two presents wrapped and send this off to your partner on the 
1st July and there after on the first of each month you send two more wrapped presents for six months and along with the last presents you send a larger or more substantial present... each present should be under $10 and can be bought or handmade...
this is the ''sack'' I have made
my partner Michelle asked if I would mind if she made a ''tote'' instead of a sack... 
and I thought what a great idea... so I have done the same for her...
the pattern is in  Australian Country Threads Vol 9 No 1... I did make a couple of changes...
and these are the first pressies to go into it...
Michelle likes shabby and vintage and teddy bears and roses... oh and tea parties...

I have also caught up with my Birdie Stitches Bom

 and the next block in ready to start stitchin'

4 comments:

  1. Tarnyia ... what a nice swap. I love your tote bag. Sew cute. So are your Birdie stitches blocks. I have seen so many cute blocks on many blogs from this free BOM. I did not start it. Hmmmmmmm ... may I really should give it a go. Love your fabric and color choices. Looking forward to seeing more ... :0 Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely goodies you have made... I love the tote.... and your fabrics for the birdies are just lovely and fresh...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that is so gorgeous and I can't believe its for me. I was admiring it before I read the post...Yum! Lots of activity here too.Love the birdie blocks.
    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:28 PM

    i love the tote that you did Michelle,Jeanette and i did the sack,this swap will be so much fun as are all of swap mama Chez's swaps,gee that was a mouthful,lol

    ReplyDelete