Thursday, December 15, 2011

Merry Christmas
HoHoHo
Jingle Bells
and
WOW oh WOW
yep I have I have I did I did
I opened my Santa Sack.. (well it is the 15th in Aussie)
look at it bulging with surprises...
 looky looky all just for me...
 now Michelle has labeled all the parcels with their months of being sent.... but me being me mixed them up and just opened them... and I must say Michelle was making sure that I WASN"T going to open them before hand hahahaha she used a ton of tape on them hehehehe...
first 3 patterns and 2 are Michelle's own designs...
 some gorgeous fabric's and limeys you will notice
and a gorgeous Amy Butler (I do love her)
and look at that gorgeous snowman fabric...
 some threads and yes limeys hehehe 
and 
some snowman ribbon 
and 
a very cute snowman Xmas tree ornament...
 and look at this gorgeous note pad set with poppies
and a beautiful lime note booklet with butterflies (another fav thing)
and a new handbag diary for 2012...
 beautiful serviettes... something to save I think for a special occasion...
 tea towels, cupcakes and very cute heart cutter
and the tongs... 
now how did you know how I wish I had some of these... do you know how many times I have gone to the draw and wished for them... as the bigger ones just look silly in a small dish...
and last but not least...
this beautiful Christmas runner... just gorgeous Michelle...
I will iron it and display it in my home and take another better photo later...
Thank you Michelle for all the pressies and thoughts each month and the gorgeous cards and post cards... you have been a wonderful partner...
and also to Cheryll for a fantastic swap...

14 comments:

  1. What a lot of loot - didn't you do well! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:38 AM

    Whow Tarnyia what a great lot of goodies there from michelle ,well done,yipee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew! Now I can breathe! I have loved having you for a swap partner too Tarnyia. I had an early morning visitor and couldn't get to my pressies. But now....whoopee i'm off to have a ripping good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely gifts... what a lot of fun...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of lovely things there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great lot of gifts. Hope you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW...lovely "things" for you in there Tarnyia. You'll have lots to enjoy over and over again. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I'm glad you enjoyed this swap.
    Your friend and swap mama.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh!!! Sew many gorgeous gifts. I am waiting nine more days to open my.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Tarnyia,

    Oh you received such beautiful gifts. Love the table runner and those serviettes with the birds are so lovely. Enjoy your gifts.
    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. what lovely gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your nice sack of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great sack of gifts you have received. Love the little puddings on the table runner.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Michelle does make the nicest things. Beautiful gifts. Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many lovelly gifts!
    This was a fantastic swap!
    Merry Christmas!
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete