Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Still Here...
I am here and I am looking at your blogs each morning then I am sewing 
and making more b*##@! scraps hahahaha
 cutting out lots of 6.5 in blue and green squares...

 and getting more scraps... 
how am I ever going to get those scrap boxes down 
heeheehee well at least my blue and green stash has gone down... 
making room for some more maybe hehehe...
 I also got some mail...
two blocks from my swap partner from May last year hahaha poor girl was in the middle of moving and life got in the way but she never forgot me... 
and 
seeing I had changed from the star block which she had made 
she made me another for my new wish block... log cabin...

 and this is my January block from my swap partner Sue in Western Australia...
lovin' the blue and yellow in each...

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:07 AM

    lovely post Tarnyia.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how scraps grow even when you are using them....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tarnyia,

    You have been busy cutting and sewing. Lovely blocks you received.
    Good luck with those blues and greens.
    happy days.
    Bev.xoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. So busy cutting...well done. I am sure that scraps breed when you are not looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blocks you sent and recieved . Love the blue and yellow log cabins.
    Looking forward to seeing what you make out of your blue and greens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh scraps breed in the dark didn't you know! I like the log cabin blocks but i love that star one - that is really cool! happy stitching

    ReplyDelete