Saturday, January 18, 2014

A Finish...

I am with another group of ladies that are made up of mainly Aussies and a few Canadians...
over the last few years we have been doing a swap called Block Lotto...
were a theme or colour is nominated by a winner we all make six blocks each 
and
 a winner is pulled out of the hat so to speak...
I have been lucky enough to win a few of these rounds...
one theme was "orange and grey" and I did win that round
 I had the top made and sandwiched before we moved
and I just ran out of time...
 so it was packed up along with everything else

and it has been sitting out on a box for weeks now...
so I spent the last two days quilting it in the ditch and binding it.
Thank you ladies for my winnings...
now what to make with my other winnings?

12 comments:

  1. congrats on your win, and congrats on a finish too! I am also a member of a Block Lotto group, but our group is very international - I have won a few times myself .... LOL it is wonderful to be on the winning side :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun idea. Great finish and I like the colours....not a combo seen very often.
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. that has come up beautifully T ... I really need to put some of my winnings into a quilt or two ...

    the colours really do go well together ...

    hugs ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice win and finish. It a lovely colour combination Tarniya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How great is that. Your winnings look wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:25 PM

    this is gorgeous Tarnyia i love it,the colours are wonderful.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's come together beautifully.
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely finish, very modern

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely finish, very modern

    ReplyDelete
  10. it looks great...........wouldn't think to do orange and grey........but it looks nice......

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This quilt is yummy. Love the colors and the design. I have never heard of the Block Lotto. It sounds like fun. genie

    ReplyDelete