Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Let's Swap...

This wonderful parcel arrived yesterday...
 these were inside
 something for the tree
 something for the sewing room
 something to make
 something to read
 these are all my pressies together... 
oh there is ''something to eat" a yummy box of chocolate and yes I have done a taste test... plus there is one more pressie "something for under the tree"...
 love them all and I was very spoilt by Marcia, thank you...
and thank you Maree for all the swaps this year...
this is the gate to our property... 
there is a little competition going on around the ''estate'' to decorate your gate... I also have flashing solar lights on them for the night.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:22 AM

    Hi Tarnyia oh what a wonderful lot of goodies you received,enjoy them my friend,it's such a fun swap.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tarnyia,
    Your parcel of goodies does look enticing. What a great idea with everyone decorating the gates. The Christmas spirit is alive. Thanks for the comment on my blog this morning, somehow I managed to delete all comments from my email this morning!

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gate Tarnyia...certainly in the spirit over there.
    I haven't opened my gifts yet...waiting for the weekend so a grandie can help me!
    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your gate. Great idea. Lots of. Lovely gifts there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great idea "decorate your gate" for the community..... enjoy your gifts

    ReplyDelete