Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Birthday Time...

I've got mail...



 From Julie and I haven't eaten the lollies yet...
and from Cheryll
 From Asta
and from ChookyBlue aka Donna
 from Michelle
and from Illene...
Thank you lovely Ladies, love all my yellow fatties and all the little extras...
Beautiful orange Lilliums from my man
and
 a wonderful box of smelly loveliness from
my eldest DD and her family...
I spent the day in my pjs, had a bubble bath
and
read my book, then my personal chef cooked me dinner...

8 comments:

  1. What a perfect birthday Tarnyia....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:35 PM

    Happy birthday Tarnyia,love all your gifts,glad you were spoilt ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. All day in pj's sounds like The Goods to me! Glad to see you had a great day Tarnyia!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great Birhday Tarnyia! I sent your gift last week...it should be there anytime now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pleased to know the parcel arrived safely............sorry I missed emailing you on your birthday..........love all the yellows.........enjoy your fabrics and happy birthday..........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loads of beautiful sunshiney yellow Tarnyia. So glad you had a great day. Gorgeous flowers too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Tarnyia. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a lovely birthday .... so much yellow "sunshine" on such a special day!!

    ReplyDelete