Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Finish... Cooking... and New Babies
This week I have been working on a Christmas Round Robin that I
did at IFQ about 2 years ago... I have used it on my dining room table for the last 2 Christmas's with the quilting not finished or the binding not sewn down.... hey it still looked good in the dinning room... so this week I finished the stippling and quilting and quilting around the angel's and sewing the binding down....
It does look so much better finished and off the pile in my sewing room and in the draw in the dining room ready for this coming Christmas.... geez I should have put it on the list so I could take another number off hehehehehe....

Some yummy home baked buns to go with ..............
A big pot of pea and ham soup.... can you smell it bubbling away there....
And...........
we have babies.... the first of the pet sheep flock....

Meet Ivan and Iggy (Ignatius)
They are twins and their mum is Issy... this is her second lambing and her first set of twins....
she brought them home to the house for ''show and tell'' then went away for a couple of days by herself...
I found them sleeping in the old compost bins out the back trying to keep out of the wind on this day..... so cute.... the flock is growing hehehehehehe.... there is about four more to have lambs and two of them always have twins as well....
Enjoy the rest of the weekend...
Luv T xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh Tarnyia I can smell those buns and soup...love your finished Christmas Tablecloth like you I have used mine unfinished ha ha ha... must get it done for this year Love catching up with all your news etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I just love Iggy and Ivan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Iggy and Ivan are so cute! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tarnyia, you must have a Christmas in July lunch or at least have your quilt out in July it deserves to be shown off more often. Yummy soup and buns. Love the little compost visitors.
    Happy Days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete