Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Raggedy and Friends...
While I was housing in Perth the other week I thought it would be a great opportunity to make a start on my Raggedy BOM blocks from Karren at The Painted Quilt... these blocks are free and Karren has designed them herself...

Block One
I have chosen to do all my blocks in green embroidery thread and I am going to work with fabric's out of my ''green scrap box''... so far I am liking what I see... and in saying that.... I see that I have left a strip off the side of this block hahahahaha...
back to the scrap box and machine with this block.............
.

Block Two
No missing side strips here.....
and yes there will be splashes of "lime"...
don't you notice that I get it in where ever I can...


Block Three
Oh Yeah Oh Yeah a Little More Lime Here Toooooo....
I am very pleased with myself in getting these done
as block four is due out on the 20th...
So go check Karren's blog out and download the pattern for now or future use...


7 comments:

  1. I love it in green- I have got as far as preparing blocks 1 & 2 but no stitching to date!!
    Yours is looking great
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:04 AM

    looks good in green...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoVe it. Love the colour and friends. Well done!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great love it in Green
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the idea of working from one colour scrap basket - looks great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful in one color, love your greework !

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice stitcheries.........

    ReplyDelete