Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Catch Up...
Hello out there hope everyone has the best Christmas they could have... it wasn't too hot here the coolest Christmas we have had for a while... actually I don't think my kids have ever had a cool Christmas day... 36* is what it got to and Boxing Day was about 34* so unusual.... yeah I know some of you will say that is far to hot but for us anything under 40* is a cool change hahahah....
 
this is our Christmas tree this year
 this is a little wall hanging that I found free at Red Brolly I was actually making it for a friend but the coloured pencil ran in one of the birds and I just didn't have time to fix it and get it sent so she had it for Christmas.......... so I will do it again and be a little more careful....
 this is a table topper that I made for my middle daughter as part of her Christmas parcel... the stitchery was at  a blog site which has now shut down... funny she picked the fabrics out when I was starting the BOM...

 I also made her a set of placemats and a table runner with the leftover fabrics... the runner has heat stuff in it so she can use it for hot dishes on the table for self serve...
 This is the runner that I made for my Santa Sack partner Michelle
 very pretty...
it is called ''Rambling Rose'' and it can be found in
Country Thread vol 11 no 1 a stitchery issue...
 this week my Moonflower had 17 more flowers...
Hope you are all enjoying your time with family and friends...
oh we did talk to our daughter and her partner who is in Africa on Christmas day... they are coming to the end of their trip and still having a wonderful time... they should be at the Serengeti now...

8 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely goodies you made... I love the red work and hte one you made for Michelle .... Christmas at the Serengeti... wonderful... I bet she is having an amazing time...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the colours in the projects you did. Just beautiful! Lovely embroidery too. HaPPy NeW YeAr ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many pretty things...so many lucky friends and family.
    Hugs Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What do I have to do to get on your Christmas list - what a lot of lovely stitcheries you have done. I bet everyone loved your gifts and there will be competition to be your swap partner next year i bet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:52 PM

    such lovely gifts there Tarnyia,well done ,love the set you made your DD.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made so many beuatiful gifts and love the Stitchery. thank yu for the link. I will download it for next year. I hope!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lot of very beautiful gifts you made ! Here it was a Christmas day without snow...
    Happy New Year XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Stitcheries are Beautiful..Love the Colours in the Set for your DD..
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete