Friday, April 02, 2010

WOOHOO... back on my computer...
It is so good to be using my computer again with all my Internet sites in my favourites list... so now I can be back to visiting you all and leaving comments on your wonderful work... and I can now also post photo's of what I have been up to...
This first pic is a baby quilt that I am making for the little fella my middle daughter nannies... he will be turning one in a week and she has been doing animal sounds with him... he is so cute when he makes the sounds... his Mum's family are all in Spain so he doesn't have much family here in Perth... but his Dad's family are in Queensland...
I am up to sewing down the binding now so next photo will be of a finished quilt... most of the patterns are from ''FatCat Patterns'' which is a great place for freebies...
My heart blocks from the ''heart swap'' with my Canadian and Aussie friends... ideas from various craft magazines....
All the blocks that I have seen photo's of on the net are so different and I can't wait to start receiving my swap blocks... may make some more blocks to make it bigger...
This is February's ''teacup'' with the Aussie/Canadian girls... March is up and I have it printed off and traced out and are busy stitching getting it done before April's is up on line...
So you can see I have been busy while I have had not had my computer... mind you not much has been finished off my ''side bar list of things to finish this year''... there always seems to be other projects to start hahahahaha... and they are so tempting and calling me hahahaha
Hope no one got to many ''April Fool'' jokes played on them... not one for me boohoo...
My kids are driving home today for the Easter weekend... so I will be on the edge of my seat until they are here... will keep busy so the time passes quickly...
Happy Easter to you all...
Luv T xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, disapearing but busy !!!
    I really love your heart blocks but all is beautiful XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on the bubs quilt. Yes you have been busy stitching,enjoyed looking at your work. Enjoy Easter with your family. Hope you all have a lovely time together.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete