Monday, January 03, 2011

Block Swaps
This month I have two partners for the
Jane from Queensland and Marie form Victoria... two local girls... well fellow Australians even if I am not an Aussie hahaha...
 
Jane had on her block wish a log cabin with a turquoise centre followed by white, grey, orange and lime...
The colours go so well together love her choice and this is her first swap with us so it will be interesting to see her other blocks as she swaps...
Marie also was looking for a log cabin block a ''wonky log cabin'' her colours were ''Autumn''...
The pattern was 6.5 in so four were made to give Marie a 12.5 in block...
A busy day making blocks and I have seen Jane's block for me on the swap site and I just love it...
 
I have just heard the gun go off so that means a bungarra in the chook yard after the eggs again... that is about 5 so far this summer and they frighten the hell out of the chickens as well...

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blocks... I especially like the wonky one....
    bungarra would scare the hell out of me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably should know but what is a Bungarra???? I never realised you weren't a true Aussie??? Great blocks!

    ReplyDelete