Friday, January 21, 2011

Handmade Presents...
This week I have made a couple of pressies one for my ''present box'' and a gift for a new baby...
First I made another A4 book cover...
The front
The inside
A close up
 And I also made some burp cloths
6 of them actually and I used some left over fabric's and a couple of fat quarters that I won in a raffle... I backed them with some flannel from previous baby quilts... this is the first time that I have made these and I always thought that they are such a good idea and they were so easy and they do look so cute as well...

2 comments:

  1. Oh absolutely CuTe!!! Very useful as well! Perhaps you'd share the instructions or where to find them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Tarnyia. Burp Clothes are a great idea.
    Love the greens you did for your Raggedy ann too.

    ReplyDelete