Friday, February 08, 2013

A Visitor And A Finish...

yes look who came into the yard looking for a dog bone to chew on...
 and not very impressed with me either
 see how he puffed himself up giving me the warning...
 and
I finished a pillow/cushion for a birthday girl who is turn one on Sunday
she is having a party in a park and her Mum has been busy busy busy planning the very special day for her

I tried to use some of the same fabrics that I used in her quilt when she was born
and I used some Perle for some of the quilting...

6 comments:

  1. That pillow is just precious! I'm sure the birthday girl is too. Happy birthday, little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pillow is awesome! Beautiful workmanship Tarnyia.
    Your "visitor" looks huge and a little scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you get those visitors very often Tarnyia? The cushion for Indi is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your visitor... You did upset him a little..

    Lovely Cushion for "Indi"

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG ! What's this anmal ???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indi will love this, its soooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete