Sunday, February 24, 2013

Block Three...

Emu's...
now that isn't very bright as the fabrics I chose are a wee bit more colourful than that...
never mind you can still see the progress...
today I will add the sashing and start the middle row which has a tree in each block plus more...
and thank to to those that left comments yesterday...
 I went to reply but they are deleted from my hotmail account which could be my fault OOPS... 
yeah I need to learn a little more about my i-phone hahahahaha

5 comments:

  1. I NEED to know what pattern you are using! It is fabulous!
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA....I am such an idiot.....I have that pattern! (should have recognised the MILLAMAC style) Yours looks great!
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:06 PM

    lovely block Tarnyia.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely block!

    I found you on Sew Many Ways' Linking Party.

    Have a lovely day : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. This quilt be be fantastic!
    Each block is soooo cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete