Saturday, February 23, 2013

Block Two...

the next animal that I have chosen for the quilt is the
dingo...
and 
yes he does have a knife in that paw 
and 
he will have a fork in the other paw when the block next to him is constructed...
onto the emu and chicks block now...
I would have got quite a bit of sewing done on this yesterday but.........
I had no power for 7 hours due to one of the batteries in the solar power set up causing it all to shut down...
even the back up generator didn't want to play with me...
and 
it was 42 degrees yesterday so I had no fan
and 
I couldn't open the fridge as Hubby was out for the day 
and 
he didn't get home until 3 pm and this all happened at 8 am...
so a very boring day...
life in the bush...

4 comments:

  1. I love your dingo Tarnyia. What a pain having no power.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like an amazing quilt, I can't wait to see the rest of it. How awful to not have power, on such a hot day too.
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:09 AM

    that was a hard day my friend,hope its back on now.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tarniya It is sew annoying when you loss power and there is nothing you can do..... Not even flush the loo....
    Did you do some cutting out for the next block??
    Love the Dingo..

    ReplyDelete